st. – stitch;
ch – chain;
sc – single crochet;
inc. – increase (crochet 2 sc in one stitch);
dec. – decrease (crochet 2 sc together);
sl st – slip stitch;
puff stitch – (Yarn over and insert the hook into the next stitch. Yarn over again and draw
through. There will be three loops on the hook. Repeat two more times. There will be 7 loops
on the hook. Yarn over and pull through all loops on the hook.)
(sc, inc) х n – repeat those in brackets n times.
***Click PDF Download Button***
Materials and tools:
1. Sport 5 PLY yarn (330 m/100 g semi cotton). I used Alize Cotton Gold and Yarn Art Jeans
2. The hook 2 mm (US – 2.25 mm B/1; UK – 13)
3. Stuffing (hollowfiber).
4. Two black beads with a diameter of 5 mm
5. A gobelin needle with a big eye for sewing of the details.
8. Some pink and black yarn for embroidering the cheeks and mouth.
All the details except the bonnet are crocheted in a spiral.
***Click Download Button***