Yarn Vita Cotton Pelican (50g/330m,100% double mercerized cotton)
3976 – beige
3993 – milk
3952 – black
You can use any yarn you have.
* Crochet hook – size 0,9 mm
(or any other suitable for the thickness of your yarn and your crocheting density).
When crocheting clothes from the same yarn as the body, you can use a larger hook, and crochet a little weaker
* Stuffing tool (tweezers, sushi sticks,
toothpick or other).
* Wire for the frame 0,5 mm. If the wire is
thin, it can be twisted.
* Band-Aid for winding wire.
* Side cutters, pliers for working with wire.
* Needles: for sewing (tapestry with a blunt
end) and for tightening (long needles).
* Strong thread for tightening.
* Safety pins for marking.
* Pins for row marking. Contrast thread may
Amigurumi You may also like:
* Eyes. I use ones on the leg, round, size 3
mm. Can be replaced with small buttons.
* Glue MOMENT Crystal or super glue Gel.
* Oil or dry pastel for coloring.
***Click Download Button***Little_Toys_World_Irina_Rybolovleva_Series_Shorties_Little_Wendy.pdf (333 downloads)
AR – amigurumi ring
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
dc – double crochet
hdc – half double crochet
sl st – slip stitch
INC – increase
DEC – decrease
(…)*n – number of repetitions
(…) – total number of stitches in a row