To begin, I will tell you what materials you’ll need:
1) the Hook of 0.8 or 0.9 for the body and 0.5 for the eyes .
2) any cotton yarn, by the way acrylic and viscose will also suit)
3) Synthetic/Swan fluff (for stuffing) + a wooden skewer to push the stuffing
4) Copper wire ( diameter of 2.0 mm)
5) wire cutters and pliers for the wire.
6) Two wooden beads (diameter depends on the yarn, I have 8mm)
7) Yarn for hair or wool doll hair
8) Mouline thread for eyes. (definitely black, the other white 2 color optional)
9) Needle for mouline
10) Glue moment crystal.
Now, everything you need is in front of you.
So get down to business without further ADO!
I always start knitting with feet.
***Click Download Button***