– plush yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby or analogues (100% polyester, 100g/120 mt or 3,53 oz/131 yrds):
* black color – 1,2 skein;
* red color – 0,3 skein;
* yellow color – 0,3 skein;
* the color of milk or light peach – 0,3 skein;
* white color – 0,3 skein.
– 4 mm hook / US size F (*see the note below);
– fine yarn for crochet eyes (100% mercerized cotton, 50g/328 yrds or 50g/300mt)– black and white;
– 1 mm hook/US Size 10-12 – for crochet eyes;
– stitch markers;
– 4-5 cotton buds (to strengthen the neck);
– thick and thin (for sewing the eyes) yarn needle
* For beginners I would like to pay attention to the hook size.
I came across a wide choice of hooks in stores, which are marked in the same way but in fact they different in working area diameter. I use a hook marked as 3.5 mm, but its actual diameter is 4-4.5 mm. Please see the photo.