I used “Jeans” by YarnArt (55% cotton,
ml45% acrylic, 50g/160m) and 1.75 mm crochet hook. The
toy is 32 cm tall (12.6 inches) using the materials mentioned above.
Work in continuous spiral unless otherwise stated. I recommend using a stitch marker for each
round (for example contrasting color thread).
Materials and tools:
- beige color yarn – I used less than 50 g;
- black color yarn – I used more than 50 g;
- grey color yarn – I used less than 50 g;
- matching crochet hook;
- 2 black half beads (I used 8 mm in diameter) for the pupils of the eyes;
- a piece of white felt for the whites of the eyes;
- wire – quantity and diameter depends on the size of your toy (I used PVC covered wire 3 mm in
- wooden stick for stuffing hard-to-get places;
- transparent glue;
Click Pdf Download Button
- any material for tinting;
- a piece of wool for felting for the eyebrows (optional – you can embroider them instead);
- fabric tape to work up wire;
- zipper (optional);
- strong thread for needle sculpting.
- ch – chain;
- sc – single crochet;
- inc – increase: 2 sc in one st;
- dec – decrease: 2 sc together;
- sl st – slip stitch;
- hdc – half double crochet;
- hdc inc – half double crochet increase: 2 hdc in one st;
- dc – double crochet;
- sctbl – single crochet through back loop only;
- ()хN – repeat instructions in brackets N times.
***Click Download Button***