From the wizarding world of our favorite book series, here is
the crochet pattern to make Harry Potter doll.
Note about this pattern:
– Crochet the doll with tight stitches. To avoid small holes use a smaller crochet hook.
– Each round is worked in a continuous spiral. Do not join rounds with slip stitch or
turn unless stated otherwise.
– Crochet through both loops unless stated otherwise.
– Use a stitch marker or a piece of yarn to mark the ending of the round. Move the
stitch marker after finishing each round.
– It’s highly recommended that you read through the pattern completely before
beginning to crochet.
***PDF Download Button***