Materials and tools
1. FOR THE BERRY BEAR: Gazzal “Baby Cotton” (60% cotton, 40% polyacryle, 165 m/ 50 g) –
50 g of the crimson color (No. 3415), some pink yarn (No. 3411). Matching crochet hook (I
used 2 mm). FOR THE PANDA: novelty yarn, I used ―Kuzya Klubochkin‖ by Color City (15%
cotton, 85% polyamide, 95 m (104 yards) in 50 g skein) – 150 g of the main color (I used
No. 1) and 100 g of the additional color (I used No. 24). Matching crochet hook (I used
3.75 mm). You can use wool, mohair or acrylic yarn. The thicker yarn you use, the bigger
toy you will get.
2. “Iris” Vita cotton (100% cotton of a double merserization, 125 m (137 yards) in 20 g skein)
some green color for the leaves (No. 2108), pink (No. 2119) or beige (No. 2106) for the
3. Small piece of the white felt for the whites of the eyes; the glass eyes with an eyelet (I
used 7 mm in diameter for the berry bear and 10 mm in diameter for the panda).
5. The plastic safety joints or cotter pins and joint disks. FOR THE BERRY BEAR I used the
joints 10 mm in diameter for the arms and 22 mm in diameter for the legs and the head.
FOR THE PANDA
I used the joints 20 mm in diameter for the arms, 30 mm in diameter for
the legs and 40 mm in diameter for the head.
6. Flower button and some pink beads for the decoration of the berry bear.
7. Any material for tinting you like.
Finished size of the berry bear is approx. 15 cm (6 inches) and the panda is approx. 27 cm (10
inches) using the materials stated in the pattern.
***PDF Download Button***