– I use USA terms for this pattern
-This pattern includes instructions for:
* The toy
* The hat
-Finished basic toy is approximately 28 cm/ 11 inches tall (legs from the head without ears) if you use a 2mm crochet
-You can use a smaller hook than suggested hook size listed on the skein of yarn to be sure your work is tight and
avoid that the stuffing material can be seen through the holes.
-The toy works from the feet to the top of the head.
– I used 20 mm button for the eyes . You can use an other size but it will result in a different look.
– st = stitch(es)
– ch = chain
– sl st = slip stitch
– sc = single crochet
– dec = decrease (2sc together)
– inc = increase (2sc in one stitch)
– rep = rep t
– tog = t t er
– rnd und
-FO = finish off
WHAT YOU NEED
– 2mm crochet hook
– 100% cotton Schachenmayr Catania Originals
(1.75oz = 137 yds)
* Colors : purple (0113), pink (0409), fushia (0114),
orange (0189), green (0245), turquoise (0253)
-Tapestry needle for tightening.
– black sewing thread (for embroidering).
– Fiberfil /polyfill for stuffing
– 2 buttons – 20 / 25 mm diameter
-Strip of satin/organza ribbon
-Wire for the wire frame in the hat – approx «30 cm
-Eyeshadow for shading or any other medium ou
***Click PDF Download Button***